Ready For Christmas
The easy way to get ready, wrapped and relaxed in time for Christmas!
Don't let Christmas catch you off guard! Get ready for Christmas with this easy to follow weekly course to get you and your home ready for the holidays.
I've spent enough Christmas Eves wrapping presents late into the night! I don't want you to be doing the same this year.
I developed this plan to help you get organised and prepared for what is probably the busiest season of the year. And it works!
- No more last minute shopping.
- No more late night Christmas Eve wrapping.
- No more Christmas cards missing the last posting date!
Get Ready For Christmas and enjoy the holidays!
What this course IS:
- A week by week course to help prepare your home and family for Christmas
- A guide and encouraging support to get you to the holidays in one relatively calm piece!
What this course is NOT:
- A drill sergeant! If you can't get to everything on the list for the week, don't beat yourself up! Continue and keep going. Do what you can and only what's necessary for your home and your family.
The course is delivered all at once, so you can skip ahead or go back over something if you need to. It's flexible and is designed to help you enter the holiday season with less stress and more festive cheer!
Enroll today and get organised!
Elisa is the author of the blog Intentional Home Life where she encourages women to be purpose driven and pursue their goals.
She lives in London, England with her husband Jo and their three children.